Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memorial Day Weekend 2006
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Are we going to have a pot luck dinner??? Sat. Sun Mon. ??? Or do something else??
John Paul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

I liked what we did last yr,that was fun......I can smell the pine.
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Is the recreation center being rebuilt before the summer or is it okay for now? If it is okay, how about if we schedule a time to put the tarp up Memorial Day weekend and post it both on the website, at the entrance and on the brown houses (obviously closer to the day). That way there will be a definite plan as to who is going to help and when. The key is that there be a specified time so we don't have to go site to site begging people to come help. Took longer to do that than put it up this year. It doesn't take very long to roll it out and tie it to the ends. Many hands make light work. Maybe, we could all pitch in and give some of the guys who have been doing it for years a break. I am willing to help out in any way I can. n The comments I heard last year about the potluck were very positive from those who attended and from those who didn't, they were disappointed that they didn't know when it was. Apparently, a lot of people thought it was going to be in the evening. I am game for anything. n I volunteer for dessert.n Debbie
Ayn H

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Someone let me know what to cook and I am game.
Ayn H

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Deb, what are you msking for desert/????
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Who said anything about making?
BKDUNFEY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

the pot luck sounds good to me ,if i can help in any way let me know.
Ayn H

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Mudslide Snowballs for dessert
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Now that sounds interesting.
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

OK somebody volunteer to organize it!!!!
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

I may regret these words. n "I'll volunteer!" n Whew! That being said. I don't want to hear any complaints for little mistakes along the way. I'll do the best I can. I will post everything on the website. Most people have access to the computer or know of someone who does. n So now, who wants to help?
brad wills

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Very good Deb. I know I wont compain. I'm looking forward to it.
brad wills

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

NINE WEEKS and can't wait!!!!!
brad wills

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Debbie We will bring hot dogs and rolls. I will help whenever we dicide to put the tarp up.Probably the day before. Anything else let me know??
Ayn H

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Sorry Deb would have loved to be there but Kristine is graduating that day so we will be a little busy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: