Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

campers list
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chip

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by pat:n
Quote:
Originally posted by Chip:n [b]The kind people who volunteer to collect dues also should be getting any updates for the list, including typos, etc. There is no way for someone to proofread the list when there is no way to verify any of information on it. We need to rely on each family to make sure their own info is correct.
Would it be a good idea to have the dues takers distribute the lists? If so, I could have them printed for the campers' meeting.n n I can print up a few "pre-release" versions for anyone who wants to check them.[/b]
We generally get changes when the dues are being collected and have it printed after. New phone numbers, email, home address, kids, plus there are a few new campers we need to get in there.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

how bout pat brings a preview list to the meeting anyway and everyone can check it to make sure the info is correct,
Chip

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by sharon s.:n how bout pat brings a preview list to the meeting anyway and everyone can check it to make sure the info is correct,
Sure, that can't hurt. The 20 people at the meeting can make their changes. Very Happy
John Paul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

LMAO Chip,all 20 at the meeting....lets have some food maybe more will show lol,ya know me and Brad will be there ........ Wink for the food that is.....
Chip

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

[quote]Originally posted by J P Viveiros:n [b]LMAO Chip,all 20 at the meeting....lets have some food maybe more will show lol,ya know me and Brad will be there ........ Smile
John Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chip:n Hey JP,n Don't laugh. We tried that before. Donuts and muffins. People came took their food and left. Smile n n You gotta be kidding,its only a short meeting...and I thought Brad and I loved food too much.n Very Happy
pat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Chip:n We generally get changes when the dues are being collected and have it printed after. New phone numbers, email, home address, kids, plus there are a few new campers we need to get in there.
Sounds like a good plan, but so far I haven't received any updates from dues takers.
Chip

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

We have had some new dues takers recently and we dropped the ball on training. Very Happy
Ayn H

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Pat I did attempt to go into the computer and update my information because I had an address change. As I have said in the past, this technology stuff is new to me and I avoided it as long as I could. The new address is Flaggstone Place in the same town. I hope you got it. :p
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: