Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

campers list
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chip

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by bwills:n Does anybody have the campers list in address label form so I can mail everybody a notice of our Memorial Day Dinner?? Chip can I have some money for a roll of stamps and envelopes??
Brad,n No problem for stamps and stuff. Should be about $40 right? Just let me or Deb know how much it was.
John Paul

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Brad,Pat,n If I can get it mailed to me maybee I can print them for ya,maybe excel format...Pat T ,I use XP operating system any ideas..??
pat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by J P Viveiros:n Brad,Pat,n If I can get it mailed to me maybee I can print them for ya,maybe excel format...Pat T ,I use XP operating system any ideas..??
The list is currently in an SQL database. I can export it into a TAB- or comma-delimited format. Most software that will import from a database (Access, Excel, Word, etc.) will accept this.
brad wills

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Pat Keep up the good work!! What is your web page?
pat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by bwills:n Pat Keep up the good work!! What is your web page?
You mean www.curlewpond.org?
brad wills

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Pat I thought you might have a personal one? But also the camp one is great though!!
pat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

I don't have a personal website. I've got one for my website design business Page Crafters. There's the Marshfield site and the Wild Turkey Paddlers site.
Mike

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by pat:n
Quote:
Originally posted by J P Viveiros:n [b]Brad,Pat,n If I can get it mailed to me maybee I can print them for ya,maybe excel format...Pat T ,I use XP operating system any ideas..??
The list is currently in an SQL database. I can export it into a TAB- or comma-delimited format. Most software that will import from a database (Access, Excel, Word, etc.) will accept this.[/b]
Pat,n n If you're able to take the SQL db and export it into a CSV file, I can get it into an Excel spreadsheet.
brad wills

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

JP You got that? From Pat on the list??
pat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Traynor:n If you're able to take the SQL db and export it into a CSV file, I can get it into an Excel spreadsheet.
Ok - I emailed it to you.
Mike

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by pat:n
Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Traynor:n [b]If you're able to take the SQL db and export it into a CSV file, I can get it into an Excel spreadsheet.
Ok - I emailed it to you.[/b]
Pat sent me the CSV file and I imported it into an Excel spreadsheet.n n I rearranged the spreadsheet and did some formatting changes to it.n n If anyone wants it, please ask!
Chip

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Pat,n I have a feeling this document may end up like phone tag and many versions may crop up,so just for the record, you are the keeper of the official record for the campers list, as of today anyway? All other versions, copies, facsimile's thereof are not the official list and will not be maintained by Pat. Very Happy
pat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

I have the official list in a database on the web server. Updates to it are made via a web server form.
brad wills

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

I have a great idea! Let's leave the list just the way it is!! How about that?? Brad
pat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Chip:n The kind people who volunteer to collect dues also should be getting any updates for the list, including typos, etc. There is no way for someone to proofread the list when there is no way to verify any of information on it. We need to rely on each family to make sure their own info is correct.
Would it be a good idea to have the dues takers distribute the lists? If so, I could have them printed for the campers' meeting.n n I can print up a few "pre-release" versions for anyone who wants to check them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: